• Nederlands
  • English


Are you moving from the Netherlands to another country? Then you may have to deal with customs.

Are you moving to or from another EU country? You can generally bring your household goods without needing a customs declaration in Netherlands and in the other EU country. Please note that special rules may apply.

Are you moving to or from a non-EU country? Then you must submit an import or export declaration to customs. You must submit an inventory of the goods you take with you.

To answer above (and more) questions about moving to another country, we can provide help with no further obligation.

Or click here for more information from the tax authorities.


If you need more information, please contact the advisor for Smilda & Zn. removals.
Phone number 0594 – 64 52 66.